Thursday, April 5, 2012

Peace at Last recruitment

Art: If you're willing to do any art, let me know and I'll give you something to do. The game has no art.
Writing: Writing needed for events, combat, pretty much everything. The mythology and science is already written out, but you can do writing for histories of randomly generated planets (events) and you can do pseudo-science for researchable technologies (within the established rule).
Play-Testing: Feel free to sign up in the comments, but it'll be a while before a playable version is available.
Coding: Most of the coding involves converting my design documents into simple code (if-then, loops), in C++. This means you'll be exposed to all spoilers for everything you work on.
Game Design: If you've got a strong interest in game design, I can open up the design documents and you can go over the concepts with me. This will be 100% spoilers and isn't really necessary, but might help me avoid some major blunders if I've made them.
Doc Management: This game has far too many docs. If someone wants to go over all of them and fix the inconsistent parts, that'd be awesome. Of course, this means exposure to all of the spoilers, so I understand if no one wants to do it. Also, if someone wants to write up the strategy guide and so on, that'd save me a lot of time.

1 comment:

  1. I'm willing to try writing. Obviously I'm willing to play-test. I'm willing to help with coding if you want to help me with learning how to code.

    ReplyDelete