Thursday, September 29, 2011

Wiseman Council: Ready to go?

Alright, I need a final list of sign-ups, so sign in below. I'd also prefer a 'favored contact' so just say "Facebook, email, AIM" w/e (don't actually post your e-mail, comments aren't secure)
I've finally worked out the core mechanics. This is going to be a territory claiming sort of game (like Risk, in a very loose sense) except the 'territories' are the loyalties of various people.
I'm going to put up a full chart of people online, once I get it finished, and each player is going to get a semi-random assortment of loyalties to start the game with. Different people have different functions, and most of the important 'people' are actually organizations, and are composed of multiple loyalties.
There won't be any 'attacking' in a Risk sense, most of the game will be an attempt to gather information on other player activities, and to coordinate major actions without giving your intentions away. The ultimate goal of the game is to control a majority of the Senator characters (or possibly a military coup alternate win condition)
Each day I'll give you a summery of the activities of all characters whose Loyalty you have, any activities that are public or that effect your loyal characters, and any messages directed towards you.
You will then send me any activities you want your loyal characters to carry out.
I'll be creating a more detailed rules list around when I publish the Loyalty Map. It should be a pretty simple game in play, though keeping track of who you suspect of what might require some note taking.

1 comment: