Friday, October 28, 2011

Update on New Stuff

Cathedral in Hell is proceeding well, I should be running initial test runs on AIM as early as this weekend, anyone who has time this weekend, let me know, I need at least 4 players, and I want 5.

Cosmos is being integrated into the 3rd TG Crossover as a universal magic system. This news is only relevant to people who are currently participating in that.

For videogames, I've decided to abandon the Java game project, and instead develop games in Flash. I'd love art of any kind for it, and I'll be posting stuff here once I pick which of my ideas to make into a videogame. Also, any reccomendations for platform as far as making Codename: Game a videogame? It looks dead as a TG, but I'm ready to convert it into a text based format, though that will lose some of the more interesting choices.

New news: Unnamed Horror Game. Brand new idea. One player is "The Evil" and the others are "Survivors". The Evil attempts to kill the Survivors while avoiding revealing himself. The Survivors attempt to figure out what The Evil is, and then how to kill it. I'm not 100% sure that The Evil should be a player (instead of a game operator) but it's a lot more fun in theory that way. Especially if I can design it in such a way that a game operator isn't needed (cards and/or a board might help)
Here's the current work in progress document: Horror Doc Feel free to comment if you have any ideas for it, I've barely watched any horror movies myself, so I'm mostly relying on tropes here.

No comments:

Post a Comment